subsidiaries (collectively, “QSat,” “we,” our,” or “us”). It also applies to any visitors to our website www.qsat.ie,
who may not be customers of Q Sat. The purpose of this policy/statement is to advise you of how Q Sat obtains
and uses your personal data. We want you to be confident in the knowledge that we treat your personal data in
accordance with our obligations under data protection legislation and privacy law. This policy/statement should
be read in conjunction with our general terms and conditions.
We collect your personal data when:
1. You sign up for Q Sat Broadband;
2. You amend your existing services;
3. We respond to any enquiries that you may have regarding your services; or
4. You request information in relation to new products and services.
We use your personal information in:
1. Setting up your account;
2. Communicating with you about your service;
3. Advising you of any changes to your service;
4. Administration purposes
5. Billing purposes.
We may also use your personal information for:
1. Training purposes;
2. Carrying out customer research and analysis;
3. Providing you with information about our new products and services subject always to your marketing
preferences. (Should you wish to change your marketing preferences please call 021 202 92 42);
4. Managing our network.
You have the right to request a copy of any personal information that we hold on you and to have any inaccuracies corrected. You should address any requests in writing to: Q Sat, Suite 6, Plaza 256, Blanchardstown Corporate Park 2, Blanchardstown Dublin 15 IRELAND.
An administrative charge of €5 will apply in relation to a request for a copy of your personal information.